Last night Musingsbychar revealed her idea to have a fandom wide collaborative event. All that would like to write, or create graphics, or make videos or any other creative expressions are asked to join in.
This is a true writing collaboration. You will be given a preface and a few details that must be used to solve a mystery. Each week the chapters that have been written will be uploaded and voted on with a public vote. The winning chapter will be the NEXT weeks premise for the upcoming chapter. (example winning chapter from 1 will be the basis for writing chapter 2, etc) Writers have 8 chapters to solve the mystery. All the chapters will be posted on the blog site as well as on fan fiction. Voting will be open for from Wed-Sat night at 12pm CST
1. You must develop a supernatural character (s) that will play a large role in the mystery and its` solution.
2. Chapters are limited to 700-1000 words max (not including story form)
3. ALL CHAPTERS must be Betad and the header must be included with the story. It does NOT count towards the chapter length
Author's name ~
Chapter number and Title (if you have one) ~
4. All chapters must address the prompts given for the next weeks chapter
5. Chapters are due no later than Sunday of the following week. The first chapter will be due on April 1st. Voting will be open from Wed-Saturday night at 12pm CST
6. Send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You may not post your stories on your own Fan. Fiction site until the end of the project. You may however link to the stories.
8. Stories should be written for all ages.
Eric Northman has received a call from his long time friend, Gabriella Calabrese AKA (Gabby) who is the Sheriff of Area 7, Chicago. Her bonded, a human named Matthew Gregorian has disappeared and Gabby is frantic to find him and asks Eric for help. Gabby has explained that their bond has been severely severed somehow and she can tell he’s alive but that’s about all she can tell from the bond. The only other clues Eric has been able to find so far have been that Matthew disappeared sometime during Gabriella’s rest.
You can follow on:
More updates coming soon